- Technical quality assurance starting from first offer sample over customer order to final delivery
- Communication with international buying offices of the Wünsche Group
- Technical product development and preparation of tech-packs including the development and use of accurate measurement charts
- Sample evaluation
- Participating in collection planning and forecasting
- Data management in the product lifecycle management system
- Place Hamburg
- Start date immediately
- Business division Fashion
- Employment-type Employee
- Duration of employment unlimited
- Working time Full time
- Profound technical knowledge and experience in the field of socks with an expertise in yarn titers
- High sense of responsibility, quality and price oriented
- Good command of spoken and written English and German
- High degree of self-motivation, flexibility and team spirit
- Good communication skills and assertiveness
We work in flat hierarchies, promote lean decision-making processes and foster an appreciative culture. Independent work is just as important to us as regular appraisal interviews. We offer flexible working hours, 13 monthly salaries and an attractive company pension scheme.
You can reach our location in the heart of Hamburg city center very easily with the HVV-Profi ticket, which we subsidies. Alternatively, you can use our subsidized Ticket Restaurant System for your lunch break. We offer individual development opportunities and promote the health of our employees through e.g. yoga classes at the workplace, free fruits and drinks.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!